Getting in the Flow - Using the Law of Attraction




The Law of Attraction is a powerful philosophy of their world the way you want. A fundamental principle of this philosophy is "like attract, and it is really important that you feel good as much as possible in their daily life today for more good things in life drawing.

But even a Law of Attraction coach can lose site of the "big picture" now and then, as the following true story illustrates:

A few days ago I was doing a video for a new project I'm involved. There was no real rush on the project, so I had the luxury of taking as much time as necessary. And to be honest, I was not really feeling "in the mood" for the project to make that day, and yet, I feel pressured to do things in a productive way. There was no external pressure to do this, so clearly that he had come from within! There was pressure on me!

I was actually trying to "force" in good times and many, but knew it was not really "feel".

Sometimes, even the coach needs a coach, and luckily my partner Elisabeth is generally inadequate for the bill. this time spoke with a very appropriate response, "do not worry so much - not a synonym for hard work." It was like a light bulb of 500 watts of light over my head ...

I'm always amazed how often people should be aware of things they already know (and by "people" I mean "I").

The moral of the story? If you find that all we're trying to do in life is hard work, is an excellent idea, ask yourself: "I'm going with the flow here or go against the tide? For example, if you try to improve your life certain way (to lose weight, earn more money, attract a perfect partner, etc), my experience is very difficult to treat is usually counterproductive. In other words, if you are serious about their intention to change, but not anything that you seriously. It is not just production.

A great way to make sure you do not take anything too seriously is to find the humor in your situation. Even the bad things, to change things. Because let's face it, if you really think about it, most of our shortcomings and imperfections of grace. Seeing humor in their "defects" is actually a way to accept yourself. This integration is the ideal place to start from the moment of his life to improve.

Carlos Mencia is famous for saying, "If you do not laugh, you're not alive", which is quite accurate. Although you can laugh at itself and its imperfections, in the right direction and improvements to the site. Keep laughing, and is sure to move forward.


Type rest of the post here

2 Comment:

Unknown said...

Hello There,
Its been a while since I am waiting for an inspirational book. Though, I enjoyed Secret very much, there is something else caught my attention during this new year - I just cannot tell you how much I enjoyed reading this life changing book 'one book or life success'... go gift yourself with this precious book and switch your gears towards a better life.

-Dr Punam

Patrice said...

Your post serves as a reminder for me to move on and enjoy or laugh even with our imperfections as along the way there is still a room for improvement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...