Focus on the positive, not negative and success

I think the next number one saboteur is encouraging people stinking thinking!
Have you ever seen the stuff you tell yourself all day? Do you know how much of it is negative and defeated? If you plan to do great things in your life, then you are going to remember you and your conversation to change. I know you've heard that attitude determines altitude. Well, in my world the law of attraction rules. I'm working in my life and the lives of my clients over and over again. It is the basis for attracting more of what you want and less of what you do not want in your life.


The law of attraction says you love your life what you focus your attention, your energy and focus on giving positive or negative. So simply put, if you are positive and good things (thoughts) in your life, you want more of what you do to win in your life. If you focus on and not enough negative things (thoughts) in your life, you get more of what you do not want in your life.


In the book, Michael Losier "Law of Attraction Book: The Science of Raising what you want and less of what you do not," he says, "If you have an explanation with the words, no longer or not, they actually are, the attention and energy on what you want. Just ask yourself, "What do I want?"
Here are some examples of how this negativity is reflected in your life. You could say things like:
I do not want my customers to cancel.I do not want to be late.I do not want this conversation.I do not have enough money.I will not say no.I do not want to be a whiner.


All these thoughts with the word "not" and negative, and every time you say or think that they stop attracting more negativity into your life.


Here are four things to keep in mind.
1. This thinking is not connected. 

2. You have a choice.
3. You can change this.
 4. You can back your power.
 

Here are two exercises to practice action this week:
1. Each time a negative thought arises, just say cancel and replace them with positive thoughts. 

2. Every time you say "I do not know ...", replace" So what I want? "
Remember also to keep "an attitude of gratitude" to go, because nothing more positive things in your life than this simple action. With gratitude and appreciation of things or people you live is really beautiful, you have a safe method to ensure that your life in this direction KEEP.

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...