The Law of Attraction and Learning

Whether you have suffered the film, "The Secret" or not, I am sure we can refer to a person who always seems to take breaks. You know, someone who has a "things are going well at work" to life. Well, let's face, things tend to do for that person.

That, in essence, is the message of The Secret. It's really not a secret when you think about it. Pessimists have a lot of negative things happen to them. The optimists have a lot of positive things happen to them.

Another name for this is the Law of Attraction. You attract in your life about what you think: good or bad. Take a moment and see how this would work when applied to education.

When sitting to learn something, start thinking positive thoughts about yourself as a student. Every time I sit down to study or read, to begin by saying, "I am a good student. I can understand this." You can add more if you like, but that is enough.

As we continue to explore, repeating his assertions occasionally. Perhaps you could write on them by an index card and have them nearby.

When it's time to studying for a test, you could change a bit and say, "I will do well in this test. I know that this material and I'm going to demonstrate tomorrow."

When it's time to take the test, repeat himself "I know these things. I know that this material. I get this." Do not forget to say that to yourself from time to time throughout the trial.

Now, before you brush this off as fools, let's look at how the majority of students (probably you too) learning approach.

When you feel you learn something to say, "I'm not smart like other people. I do not understand things easily. If only I were smarter, my life would be much easier."

When it's time to study you say, "I do not. This is stupid. Why do we have to learn these things?"

When it's time to take the test, you say, "What is the answer to this? I do not think it had to consider this. I can not."

And worst of all this is, these things are said so often in his head did not even realize. If you're like most people, you probably have further negative phrases in his head.

That will learn more in the long run?

Obviously. The person who is positive and attracts positive thoughts, positive developments and positive results in their lives.

It's time to take the Law of Attraction seriously. You really attract your life that you have thoughts in your head. Whether good or bad thoughts thoughts.

The changes that will see the mind-blowing

by : Jim Sarris

0 Comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...